The hull shape of the Delta 17 was influenced by both British and North American design concepts, creating a beautiful blend of performance and agility. The combination of a shallow ‘V’ shaped hull, moderate rocker and soft chines provides predictable initial stability and notable secondary stability; allowing easy edge transitions and excellent handling characteristics in various sea conditions. It’s ample volume and large hatches allow plenty of storage room for extended trips. It’s beautiful to look at and a delight to paddle.
- Depth: 13"
- Weight: 50 lbs / 22.6 kg
- Bow Dry Storage: 27 Gal / 100 L
- Stern Dry Storage: 42 Gal / 159 L
- Day Hatch Storage: 1.8 Gal / 7 L
- Cockpit Volume: 47 Gal / 179 L
- Max Capacity: 410 lbs / 186 kg